Israel is a beautiful country with a rich history and the capital, Jerusalem is considered the oldest city in the world. The country has many tourist attractions such as mosques, churches, shrines, traditional markets, etc. Israel is also known for its beautiful natural landscapes such as beautiful places that attract many tourists all year round, including Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea. The kibbutz, the mountain of Carmel, the sea of Galilee, etc. You can register for Messianic trips to Israel and explore the country.
Here are the top 5 facts you should know about Israel;
1. Israel has been a major technological advance country in recent years. Most of the Windows operating system was also developed in Israel such as Intel, Pentium, and voicemail technology was also developed in Israel. The development of the first mobile phone was reportedly carried out in Israel by Motorola, the largest development centre in the country.
2. Israel has a rich history that never fails to seduce people around the world. Jerusalem is the official capital and is considered a holy city for three world religions, such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Jerusalem is also surrounded by stone walls built in the Ottoman era. It contains many holy places such as the Western Wall, which is one of the most visited tourist sites. Jews also often visit the Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
3. Israel is a leader in many areas, including the third-highest percentage of entrepreneurs in the world. It has the largest number of women entrepreneurs, and Israeli youth focuses on the transformation of stones in all areas. The country has more than 3,000 companies and high-tech start-ups. You may not know that Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world after Silicon Valley.
4. Jerusalem has the world’s largest Holocaust museum, Yad Vashem, which marks the memory of millions of Jews killed during the Second World War by Adolf Hitler only because they were members of the religion. The museum has been expanded over a 45-hectare area and also houses a historical museum, art exhibitions, synagogue, library, memorial sites and more. It is the second most visited site in Israel after the Western Wall.
5. Due to the presence of several cultures in Israel, the country has a lively atmosphere. Various cultural events and festivals take place in Israel throughout the year. These cultural events are planned to meet the tastes of different people. People from all over the world come to these festivities in Israel. Some of the most popular events that you should not miss during your stay in Israel are:
1. The Voice of Music Festival in Galilee (summer)
2. International Klezmer Festival in Safed (summer)
3. Annual Tiberias Marathon (winter)
4. Acco Festival of Alternative Israeli Theatre (September)
5. Tel Aviv Gay Pride (June)
6 Olive Festival (Galilee)
7. Masada Opera Festival
8. Tour de Dead Sea
9. Eilat Chamber Music Festival
10. Haifa International Film Festival
11. Jerusalem International Film Festival