If you are wondering why so many people choose to book flights to Gdansk, Katowice, and Wroclaw in Poland and explore this incredible country, then here is what you are missing if you have not already been.
1. There are many palaces and castles in Poland, and many regions have a fairytale and romantic and romantic air about them. Why not visit Lancut Palace and Malbork Castle in Greater Gdansk if you want to see incredible castles and palaces?
2. If you are a water sports fanatic or like breathtaking landscapes, you must visit Poland to discover more than 2,500 lakes in the Mazury Lake District in the east of the country. The south of Poland offers the regions of lakes Pieniny and Czorsztyn which are ideal if you like hiking or just being surrounded by nature.
3. Although one of the smallest national parks in Poland, Wolinski National Park on the Baltic coast is considered one of the best. With magnificent fauna, such as wild bison as well as sea eagles, and many plants including 16 varieties of orchids, you will be amazed at what you can see here.
4. Poland has a long and rich history, and there is probably more culture and history than you think. The Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps are now museums and have many exhibits, such as personal items, which recall exactly what happened here.
5. Perhaps you have already been to Gdansk, Krakow or Katowice, or know people who have already done so, and therefore wish to explore Poland a little more. Perhaps you are more of a vacationer than someone who spends their vacation on the beach. Why not learn more about the different cultures and find out why so many people choose to book flights to Katowice and Gdansk each year.
6. Eastern Europe is becoming an increasingly important area for business, and therefore if your business is looking to grow, or if you need additional premises, research or manufacturing, then you will want to visit Poland and see how your business needs can be met.
7. It doesn’t take long to get to Poland, certainly from Europe, and no matter if you are here on vacation, for a weekend or on a business trip, it is quick to get here, and therefore you can enjoy spending more time in Poland and less time on the plane.
8. There is always something going on, and whether you are looking for local festivals, exhibitions or concerts by international musicians, you will find plenty to see all year round.
9. Flights to Katowice, Gdansk, and Wroclaw are becoming more and more popular, and for good reason. People choose to visit Poland because it is a change from normal western European vacation destinations like France, Spain, Italy or Germany.
10. With low-cost airlines offering many flights to Poland and excellent hotel deals, Poland truly offers incredible value for money. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, you will be assured of a warm welcome and will find plenty to see and do.
Now you know more about what you can see and do here, maybe it’s time for you to book your flights to Katowice, Gdansk, and Wroclaw, and visit Poland on your own?.